Service & Repairs
Premium service and superior repairs all delivered as standard and honestly priced.
If it was just Bosch trained technicians, an NBRA approved repair centre, the ‘Trust My Garage’ accreditation and being a Class IV MOT centre that makes us different, that might be enough. But it’s the 68 years of dedicated customer service and a genuine belief in building relationships with our customers which really makes us stand apart.
And everything is done in-house: mechanical, bodywork, tyres, and customer care. Bushey Hall – your one stop accident repair and service centre.
Visit the most comprehensive independent vehicle servicing and repair facilities in Watford and the surrounding area:
- Fully guaranteed work supported by our lowest possible cost promise
- FREE collection and delivery
- FREE estimates (with no obligation)
- All-inclusive vehicle diagnostic equipment (covering all models)
- TSI Approved Bodyshop with highly skilled technicians (courtesy cars available)
- Fully equipped Tyre Fitting and Repair bay
- Trained to service all makes and models (petrol, diesel and hybrid)
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts available (to protect your warranty)
- Individually owned cars, lease vehicles and company fleets
- FREE advice (over the phone or in the garage)
- All of your car care and repair requirements under one friendly, family roof.
Bosch Car Service Centre
Call and ask about:
- Our links with Bosch. Bushey Hall Garage was one of the first Bosch Car Service centres in the UK, now part of a nationwide network of rigorously audited service and repair centres providing high levels of service and customer care. Our staff are trained by the best in the automotive industry – Bosch – and we use quality Bosch products designed to last.
- Our Trust My Garage Car Repair Plan designed to help families and businesses budget for unexpected repairs or regular vehicle checks.
- The 25 year award we received from the VBRA (now NBRA) for services to the motor repair industry.
- Our award winning EDT engine detox treatment which reduces emissions, improves fuel economy and deep cleans the engine.
- Our exclusive platinum service which includes the EDT engine detox.
- Our state of the art one man testing Class IV MOT bay.
- Our crash repair or cosmetic vehicle bodyshop facilities, with everything needed on site to restore your vehicle to good order and to a high standard.
- Our savings to customers on dealership service and mechanical repair bills.
- Our savings for customers on massive ‘end of lease or hire’ surcharges with our pre-return vehicle inspections.
Our customers are local businesses and fleet operators who need response and reliability – people whose lives depend on being able to get around. Mums, Dads, learners and P-platers who need someone they can trust to keep them moving without costing them a penny more than it should.
From estimate through to panel and paint finish, our accident repair team really looks after you. Quality is the key at Bushey Hall. We estimate your vehicle, giving sound advice. We liaise with your insurance company or accident management advisor where required, carry out all work on site to a very high standard and when your vehicle is completed, we call to arrange collection or delivery.
If your vehicle is not drivable, our estimator can come to you. We have courtesy cars available for accident repair customers whose insurance company does not provide one.
And don’t forget your RIGHT TO REPAIR – this enables you to request that your vehicle goes to the accident repair centre of your choice, keeping the repair local with people you know, like and trust.
Put your car through its MOT in our state of the art Class IV MOT Testing bay. Imagine having a good friend who is really good with cars, is really diligent (maybe obsessively so) and who you know will always tell you the truth… That is why our customers come to us for their MOT.
The MOT is designed to keep you and other drivers safe. So it is important to be thorough but it doesn’t have to cost any more than the test itself every time. That’s why retests are FREE, if they are needed, and we will always give you good, solid advice on what’s best for you and your car.
Bushey Hall Garage prides itself on giving trust-building advice:
- Dedicated MOT trained staff
- Online booking and DVSA registration
- FREE retests (if required)
- MOT reminder letters sent out each year
Warning: with the MOT exemption ending on August 1st, demand for MOTs is expected to be twice as high as usual in September, October and November and there are no additional testing stations to cope with that rise. If you have an MOT due or know anyone else that does, we advise you to book a slot as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. Those in and around the Bushey area can call our service reception on 01923 237135 to book a test.