Premium service and superior repairs all delivered as standard and honestly priced
If it was just Bosch trained technicians, a VBRA approved repair centre, the ‘Trust My Garage’ accreditation and being a Class IV MOT centre that made us different, that might be enough. But it is 65 years of dedicated customer service and a genuine belief in building relationships with our customers which really makes us stand apart.
And everything is done in-house: mechanical, bodywork, tyres, and customer care. Bushey Hall – your one stop accident repair and service centre.
Visit the most comprehensive independent vehicle servicing and repair facilities in Watford and the surrounding area:
- Fully guaranteed work supported by our lowest possible cost promise
- FREE collection and delivery
- FREE estimates (with no obligation)
- All-inclusive vehicle diagnostic equipment (covering all models)
- TSI Approved Bodyshop with highly skilled technicians (courtesy cars available)
- Fully equipped Tyre Fitting and Repair bay
- Trained to service all makes and models (petrol, diesel and hybrid)
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts available (to protect your warranty)
- Individually owned cars, lease vehicles and company fleets
- FREE advice (over the phone or in the garage)
- All of your car care and repair requirements under one friendly, family roof…
Bosch Car Service Centre
Call and ask about:
- Our Trust My Garage Car Repair Plan (designed to help families and businesses to budget)
- The 25 year award we just received from VBRA for services to the motor repair industry
- Saving customers massive ‘end of lease or hire’ surcharges with our pre-return inspections
Our customers are local businesses who need response and reliability, people whose lives depend on being able to get around, Mums, Dads, learners and P-platers who need someone they can trust to keep them moving without costing them a penny more than it should.
See our Revolutionary new service for car and van drivers
[embedplusvideo height=”253″ width=”450″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/2u97MOv” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/7lKTToxG-E8?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=7lKTToxG-E8&width=450&height=253&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=0&chapters=¬es=&lean=1″ id=”ep4976″ /]